The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian adaptation of the Portuguese machete, a small guitar-like instrument, which was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants. It gained great popularity elsewhere in the United States during the early 20th century and from there spread internationally.
Learn this 4-string instrument in a fast and efficient way with our experienced instructors!
Maximise your potential with our private music lessons!
With a 1-to-1 instruction, our teachers are able to individualise instruction and attention
to your learning needs and preferences.
We also offer a Flexible Lesson package, specially for adults with irregular schedules!
Learn with your friends, family or colleagues in our group lessons or course!
- Proper posture in playing the instrument
- Tuning of the instrument
- Strumming and plucking patterns to accompany songs
- Identify simple chord patterns and strum accordingly
- Play songs on the ukulele, individually or/and in a group
- Appreciate ukulele playing
- Performance opportunities available!